All three levels of the REALTOR® organization-Local, State and National--are here to help you succeed as a real estate professional. Just as you serve your clients, the REALTOR® organization exists to support its members. Nowhere else can you join a premier trade association that truly represents the interests of the real estate professional. Did you know the term REALTOR® is a registered trademark of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and can only be used by members of the REALTOR® organization?
- Professional Standards/Arbitration
- Ethics Enforcement Ombudsman program
- Educational Seminars (Live and Video)
- Political Advocacy at the Local, State and National level with a full time Government Affairs Director on staff
- Centennial Club which has 3 Legislative lunches a year featuring hot topic issues
- Discounts on auto rental, advertising, and more
- Certified zipForms® Instructor on staff and training classes
- Fully stocked REALTOR® Store with products offered at member discounted prices!
- Access to Members Only portions of the bhglaar.com website
- Monthly online newsletter to keep you up to date on hot REALTOR® topics
Click here to download the REALTOR® Member application.
Click here to download the Broker Member application.
California Association of REALTORS® Benefits
C.A.R. is your passport to growth, knowledge and professionalism within the real estate industry. We are committed to bringing you the very finest tools and information to help you succeed. Members who become involved find the camaraderie stimulating, the networking educational and the exposure profitable. The information here allows you to access a variety of tools, services and products that your Association provides for your professional growth. We wish you the very best as a REALTOR®.
C.A.R. At A Glance
Member Advantage (discounts on insurance and other essential REALTOR® business tools)
Click here to download the REALTOR® Member application package.